Friday, September 5, 2008

Shirts--Hats--Junk

I can't help myself, I have these sayings, jabs, barbs, quotes & ideas flooding my brain all day long so I decided to write them down & share them with you. I think we should start telling others what we think & avoid the misunderstanding of trying to all believe the same way as a clone. The way to tell somebody what you think is not new & has been around forever. You can say what you think which takes awhile to verbalize at times, we can write it down, we can record it or we can put it on tee shirts, bumper stickers, hats, etc.
Heres the deal, I have issues & am aware of this but I am not always wrong, so why not say what is on my mind & avoid the confusion. If you see me wearing a tee shirt that says "i don't like whiners", well maybe you won't whine around me & we can both avoid saying or doing something which would offend the other. I know that just by putting my opinion out for the world to see, is offensive to some but to others it isn't. I am not saying this will solve world problems but it will sure make me feel better about what is going on around me & really, who else realy matters? If we aren't happy with ourselves we can't ever be happy with anyone else.
Here are some examples & I will be posting many so if you like what you see, just let me know & we can work something out.
1) SUPPORT LAZINESS, VOTE FOR OBAMA
2) A VOTE FOR OBAMA IS LIKE A VOTE FOR HOLLYWOOD
3) PUT AWAY CHILDISH THINGS, GIVE OBAMA A RATTLE
4) QUIT WHINING
5) WHINERS NEVER WIN THEY JUST ANNOY EVERYONE
6) GET A JOB
7) AMERICAN OR NOT YOU ONLY GET ONE CHOICE
8) SHUT UP AND DO SOMETHING
9) GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND GET A JOB
10) ILLEGAL OR LEGAL LEARN THE LANGUAGE OR GO HOME

You get the idea & many more to come so start watching because I will be making hats & shirts with all these on them & maybe we can find a common voice to share what we believe.

No comments: