Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Opinions

What is it about humans that we can't stand it when somebody has a different opinion than us? I see people lose friends, get fired or fire somebody, get divorced, break up & get so stressed out that they get sick just because somebody disagrees with an opinion. Are you kidding me? We are to up tight, lack confidence or simply selfish when we can't handle opposing views.
Don't get me wrong, I have all the right answers & it irritates me when somebody is so dense or ignorant that they can't see that. (hahahahahahaha)
Here is my advice. patience, consideration for others, relax & realize an opinion is simply a point of view. This phrase is much overused but seems fitting. Agree to Disagree.
You say what does that mean? It means you don't have all the answers & neither does anyone else, so shut up, listen, learn & if you don't agree, go on to another subject you agree on.
Happy opinionated conversations.

2 comments:

Desi McKinnon said...

It all boils down to the Ego. Man, that thing is a pest. The Ego wants to survive at all costs. It will sacrifice anything to remain in tact.

Ralph said...

I agree with you, no wonder we like each other