Monday, September 29, 2008

NPC Opinions

I don't support "politically correct" but many people do so when I have an opposing view, should I avoid conversation with the opposition or should I stand behind my views? I don't really care what your opinion is because I can't stand myself if I don't stand behind my beliefs & express them to anybody. I just had 5 shirts printed & they all have different thought provoking sayings. in small print on the left side / front, it says "Proud American"
On the back in larger print, there are various sayings.
(1) GET OVER IT
(2) GET A JOB, I'M TIRED OF PAYING FOR YOU
(3) QUIT WHINING, YOU BORE ME
(4) AMERICAN OR SOMETHING ELSE, PICK ONE
(5) NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT

I know these strong opinions are offensive to some but all these whining, lazy, politically correct fruit cakes, offend me, so now we are even. I believe we need to stand up for what we believe or politically correct "air heads" will decide what we believe.
I have friends who disagree with me & we have honest, healthy debates on many different subjects which is what I think is supposed to happen on opposing views. My problem is when people are so interested in the politically correct cause of the day that they won't use their own brain to make a decision.

No comments: