Tuesday, September 9, 2008

"NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT" shirts

I have a problem & need some help figuring this out. I am going into the "NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT" shirt sales but can't decide on a price for them ? I can go to a normal print shop & pay the asking price while marking up the retail shirt 100-300% like most stores. I can have it made in another country because our labor prices are to high & then pay less for the shirt but mark it up 300-800% over the cost to manufacture the shirt. Finally, I can do the right thing which all of us should do & that is, I can pay an American company a fair price to manufacture the shirts so they can make a fair profit. I can charge a fair price, not to exceed 100% mark up, determined by the cost to advertise, handle & ship the shirt. If I choose the last option, I will help an American company, with American workers make a fair income & profit while making a small profit for handling the shirt orders & those that buy the shirts will not be ripped off paying huge prices because a shirt company or business owner is greedy.
I am doing research & will get back to you because I want you to have good quality at an affordable price. Wow, I think I heard that line on an advertisement somewhere. haha

2 comments:

Desi McKinnon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Desi McKinnon said...

Look into American Apparel (http://www.americanapparel.net/) I used to carry them at the store. They are sweatshop free!