Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cancun Vacation

Well many of you have been asking me to set up another group vacation & because the past few have been fun, I decided to set up another one. I am working with JoAnna Inks, who is a travel agent & she is incredible, so make sure to book all trips with her. We are going to Cancun on an all inclusive trip, february 21st--28th. Everything is included so once we get this thing paid off, there is no other cost. Nothing is funner than going on vacation with friends or family (well most of the time--vbs). So if group vacations are fun then huge group vacations are better. We have had over 100 people on one of our trips & as few as 20 on others so it really doean't matter as long as you have fun & we do. Get ahold of JoAnna or myself if you have questions & we will help answer them.
Look forward to seeing you in Cancun.

1 comment:

Enjoying life and having fun said...

that sound fun Ralph. I have never been to Cancun.