Thursday, September 11, 2008

People that kiss up

It's a fact of life that everyone kisses up to somebody in their life, maybe for a job, get a loan, gain acceptance into a family or group or to find mr or mrs right. My problem is, that unless you absolutely have to kiss up to somebody, why do people do it? I hate it. Just say it like it is, say what you mean & quit zigging & zagging around what you want to say. Unless it is an employer, a spouse or in law parents, just let it fly. I have learned that even when I have kissed up, which by the way, I am reformed now & don't do it, I still make people upset. So why waste time, just tick them off & get it over with.
When people kiss up to me for whatever reason they feel the need to do so, I hate it. I would rather have somebody tell me, they can't stand me & will never want to be around me rather than kiss up. People that kiss up are liars & I can't stand liars so from now on when you see me & want to kiss up, remember to tell me the truth, even if it hurts. I give you permission.

No comments: