Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Instructions in English

OK, I can't stand calling a business or looking through instructions that are marked in english & spanish. This is one of the most stupid things I have seen in my life & it is all about greed. Money, money money. I have been to other countries & I can promise you that there is "NO" instructions or messages on a phone that are in another language other than the country you are in. I know people who have lived in other countries & it took years to take a drivers exam because it was in the native language. Americans on the other hand who are trying to profit from everything, change the drivers test to be in other languages. Are we nuts? How can this happen when signs are in english? Oh yeah, they use symbols now that nobody understands, smart move, morons. Now nobody knows what you are trying to say. Have you noticed the deer crossing signs? They don't have deer walking across the road, they have a deer on it's hind legs standing up. When was the last time you saw any deer standing on it's hind legs? NEVER. Come on, this is in sane & we are nuts to think having drivers liceneses in other languages will do anything except confuse us & make the roads more dangerous.
heres the other complaint. When you have an automated message service which says, If you want english press one & if you want spanish press two, don't speak to me in spanish when I press one because I have no idea what you are talking about & it annoys the crap out of me.

No comments: