Friday, August 29, 2008

Womens Eyebrows

Who started telling women that they should pluck their eyebrows & then paint, tattoo or pencil them on? Do you look in a giant magnifying mirror that makes it look like you have the Rain Forest above your eyes? That is the only explanation because nobody is going to tell you that what you did to your eyebrows looks good & if they did it will be a mercy congrats.
I see people all the time & they are beautiful but this is my little secret for men & women, thin, fake, short eyebrows is equally as disturbing as a the full forest unibrow. My advice is that if you are considering doing this, look around because when you see somebody with these messed up eyebrows, it is the only thing you notice on what could be a beautiful face or you could ask any normal guy. (I didn't say gay) I said normal.

No comments: