Sunday, August 24, 2008

Family Drama

You all have it so don't act like you don't know what I am talking about. You all have family members or incidents that rock the family foundation or knock it off the blocks. Don't get me wrong, I love family & being at family functions but when I have to be careful what I say because uncle Henry doesn't like aunt martha or Johnny married a woman that doesn't like the family potato salad & everyone is mad at her for it, it has gone to far. Suzie is mad at george because he didn't invite her to Billy's birthday & everyone is mad at him for violating the family code. When you invite one family member, they all have to be invited whether you like them or not.
I don't have the answers on this one but I know that sometimes it would be easier to stay home & avoid the chaos of family functions but if you try this drastic step, you run the risk of being talked about for life & become the Thanksgiving conversation forever because it is always the one not present that gets talked about.

No comments: