Friday, August 29, 2008

President McCain & Vice President Palin

I had no reason to vote for Mccain because he is boring, no energy & he doesn't adhere to the conservative beliefs I live by & believe in. He panders to anybody that will vote for him & that type of person makes me ill. Obama is worse so I had a conundrum until today. Sarah Palin is incredible & as I have watched her over the past year dealing with all the environmental lunatics in Alaska, I am a huge fan. I am McCain all the way but not for his views, I am voting for him because his VP is exactly what I feel an American & a politician should be-------REAL

1 comment:

Desi McKinnon said...

Ralph, I have one question to pose...Do conservative values include the bridge to nowhere? Because she took the money and didn't even bother to build the bridge. Just checking.