Sunday, August 24, 2008

Diets

I was getting gas the other day at a convienence store / gas station & while in line I noticed a person buying chips, candy bars, sausage sandwich, cigarettes & a dispenser diet pepsi that appeared to be in a half gallon drink holder. I don't know for sure if I could lift that drink with one hand but I know that after the junk they just bought, the 5 gallon bucket of diet pepsi certainly wasn't going to reach its desired objective of losing weight. Is there some chemical in-balance in people that are on diets & feel that buying 2 big macs, supersized fries & a diet soda, will help them lose weight?
here is my secret diet tips for all you diet soda drinkers that drink those disgusting tasting sugar free drinks to lose weight. Get off your butts & excercise, eat less junk & eat less food, don't eat after 9:00pm & quit reading weight loss books & watching Oprah. Have you seen the wealthiest woman in America lose weight & keep it off? Obvioulsy what she is doing & telling you, doesn't work. Am I the only person that sees this?

1 comment:

Desi McKinnon said...

ahahahaha! Ralph you slay me. I love it.