Sunday, August 24, 2008

Obama

It had to happen, I couldn't help myself & I tried hard to shut my mouth about Obama but I just can't do it & have no will power. He is a deceptive snake but are you kidding me? This guy couldn't lead us out of Walmart on welfare check day. He goes to church for 20 years, listening to a priest that hates whites & America, he has no experience leading anybody, He portrays himself as a moderate but rallies the black troops every time he gets a little nervous about the poll numbers & he promises to take money from the businesses who employ everyone that work & give it to the lazy people who sit on their butt waiting for a hand out.
Smart move, take from businesses who keep the economy working & make it so expensive to operate that they all go out of the country to do their manufacturing & lay off all American workers.
ANYBODY THAT VOTES FOR OBAMA IS A MORON!!!!! I take that back. There are probably some people that vote for Obama that have mental disabilities & can'tbe judged for their actions.
Don't get me wrong, I won't dislike you for your misguided decision to vote for Obama but will always try to get you into counseling.

No comments: