Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bad Drivers

I have aged ten years because of bad drivers & my blood pressure sky rockets when I get behind somebody dilly dallying down the road with no idea what is going on around them. They are going 30 in a 55 mph zone, they pass up passing lanes with no regard for the ten cars behind them or the worst ones are the people driving 30 in a 55 zone but speed up to 60 at passing lanes & then slow back down. I AM HAVING A MELT DOWN JUST THINKING ABOUT IT. I could care less if you want to drive slowly but get off the danged road when you have the chance. Quite often I will follow a slow driver & when I get to a passing lane they don't use, I will pass on the right or will pull out in passing lane & back in, just to show the driver how its done. I don't know, maybe nobody ever told them that passing lanes are for people to pass each other. Don't swear or laugh, its' possible.
Heres another good one, what about the moron that comes flying up behind you while you are going 60mph, you pull over when possible & then the car that passed you slows down to 50mph. What is up with this retard? Pick a speed, any speed, I really don't care. Slow, fast it makes no difference to me. If you get behind me I will pull over for you & I get behind you, get out of my way.
I have even created my own sign language for bad drivers. Nobody has any idea what they mean but they make me feel better when I throw a "hang loose" signal out the window & then turn it upside down. it means you are not cool. They won't know this but I do & that is all that matters. I also have the thumb & fore finger signabout 2 inches apart & that means you are a little person. (not little like a real little person) but small for your size & a baby. I know it doesn't mean anything to them but I drive down the road thinking I got even with them in some warped way. Yeah, I know it's juvenile but I heah, it works for me.

No comments: