Friday, August 29, 2008

Women's Beauty Products

This is the biggest rip off along with diets on the planet. I think woman don't want the truth because they want to stop aging so bad or look better than they normally do, even if they are beautiful, that they will do anything to achieve the desired results.
Has anyone besides me, noticed that every year these same beauty companies come out with new beauty secrets never before seen anywhere. Yeah they are different because they changed the name of the same product or added water instead of distilled water. The amount of stuff I have in the bathroom is about 1% of what my wife has & every so often I see the new products pop up. Don't get me wrong, I support my sweetheart but she is beautiful without this junk but beauty companies thrive on women's insecurities & vanities. Women, you don't need all this junk, we like you the way you are.

2 comments:

When Two Became One said...

I love it!!! This is so... true and I know Joseph feels the same way that you do :-) Mom and I are sure lucky to have such understading men in our life ;-) I love you dad and everyone that reads your blog loves it. I think everyone at my work reads it and loves it.

Desi McKinnon said...

Let's face it. Mona is aging better than you. (lol) Maybe you should reach over the next time your in the bathroom and moisturize.