Thursday, October 1, 2009

Peace

I spend a lot of time ranting & raving about my opinions on just about everything so I decided to take a moment & let you know that regardless of difference I may have with everybody, I truly love people & watching them succeed, overcoming obstacles or simply being happy. So with this being said, I want to wish all of you, regardless of our differing opinions, Peace & happiness in your lives because I can't be 100% truly happy when those around me are not or those around me struggle so if I can help you, I will.
We are here together & nobody can get through life alone, we all need help from somebody at some time so it's time we extend our hand in friendship & put aside differences to say hello to somebody, to smile at somebody or just simply be kind.
PEACE

No comments: