Friday, October 2, 2009

Beauty

As I search for beauty all over the earth, I find it in smiles & a baby at birth.
Beauty is all around us, tho sometimes hard to find,
not because it's hiding, because it's a state of mind!

When I happen across beauty on my journey through life, it pierces my soul with happiness, as a sculpture being carved with the masters knife.

What is it about beauty that invokes endless descriptions of origin or meaning? Could it be as we have heard, that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"?

Beauty has been around forever & is far from being new, Though beauty in the dictionary looks exactly like you.
All of us are beautiful regardless of race or ethnicity, we are beautiful because we amidst flaws & mistakes have the ability to help others & to make a difference in life & if we can make somebody's life better, it will be a beautiful world.

No comments: