Thursday, October 8, 2009

Man In The Mirror

Wouldn't it be nice if all politicians had to take a lie detector test every time they voted on something & were asked if they really believed what they were voting on? I believe in the "man in the mirror" test. You vote what you believe & if you can face yourself in the mirror, it was the right decision. If you can't, then it is wrong.
The problem with this test & politicians is that most of them are two faced & reflect one face in the mirror to help them sleep & another when grabbing all the power they can get.
I believe with all of my heart & soul that politically correctness, polls, greed & lobbyists have destroyed our Country & until we can stop making decisions based on polls or what will get the majority vote, we are destined to destroy ourselves & all because we can't honestly look at ourselves in the mirror when we make a decision.

2 comments:

sage said...

Good post--I strongly believe that greed is the cause of much of our demise... I saw your profile pic and had to come over and see where it was from--I enjoyed your pics, especially the JMT ones--it looks like your profile pic is a Forrester Pass--a bugger to get over (especially when the approaches are snowcovered.

Ralph said...

Thanks for the comments. I enjoy your blog & will keep an eye on it. I have been over Forrester pass & it is a nasty one when icy. heading for Nepal next year, we'll see what trouble we can get in over there-lol