Thursday, September 24, 2009

Are You Keeping Up With This

I can't help myself because I am lagging behind & need to know if you are having the same problem. Since Obama has been in office, more money has been pumped into dumb ass programs than at any time in history, all in the name of stimulating the economy. Does building forest trails with mostly volunteers equate to full time jobs? Or research on desert turtles, or funding other countries research, or funding abortions or building vacation trains from LA to Vegas or funding Companies that are to stupid or to greedy to stay in business & then give each other huge bonuses with the bail out money. You have so much money being spent that we can never pay off the debt in history. I'm not a genius but can figure this one out. I tried to buy some bullets for a gun I have & Obama has froze all ammunition for hand guns. You have to go through finger printing & a host of other back ground checks which make it a 3 week or more process just to see if you qualify to buy ammunition even if you have done it when you bought the gun which we all have. This is done every time you try to buy ammo & the gun stores say that they have orders that are back ordered for 6 months. You have all the terrorists in the world wanting to play the "dating game" with Obama because they love his philosophy on terrorism (the love everyone & take them at their word philosophy). The terrorists & hatred in the middle east was going on before Columbus set foot in AMerica but Obama is going to give them a kiss & a hug & they will quit fighting. (puke)
Health care, bank bail outs, car company take overs by the government, hatred amonst many people toward other people, no jobs, High taxes, high interest, property prices down the toilet, Acorn, Tides foundation, Apollo, George Sorros, Power, Politics, Democrats, Republicans all corrupted with greed & we the people being bantered around like ping pong balls & manipulated like puppets.
Now for my qestion again. Do you get it? Really?are you sure?How did you get that opinion? Do you trust anybody in a political office? Why? are you sane or insane?
I don't know about you but I am ready to kick everybody out of office & start over. I don't trust anybody in office & I don't get what they are doing or why & I think that if you say you do or support what is going on, you are insane because the people making the decisions don't know what they are doing so how can you.
Just food for thought & ideas to help you sleep better at night, or not. If you do understand what is happening to our country, please let me know because I really want to know & I am not keeping up with all the changes or what is going on & I am worried.

No comments: