Monday, January 12, 2009

Tight Pants

I must be showing my age because when I see guys wearing skin tight pants it drives me crazy. Just like the sagging pants, these pants are not practical & take more work to keep them in place & move than are worth the effort. They also look like "girl" pants. I understand the current trend to have everything bi-gender & what goes for a woman, also goes for a man but come on, you look like sissy girls.
I have another thought on this & I suppose that if you don't do much physical manly work & have girl legs, then maybe you want to show off those cute skinny little legs? Hmmmm
I may have a strong opinion about this & most things in life but quite honestly, it is just an opinion & who really cares? Most of what I have done in my life would offend somebody so I suppose what is good looking to one person doesn't have to be good looking to another, it is all about personal taste & being who you want to be. So just because a guy looks like a sissy girl, doesn't mean he is & as I discussed in a previous blog post, I am no fashion guru, I am just getting older & opinionated.

No comments: