Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wheel of Life

Do you ever feel like you are on one of those mouse wheels, the wheel in a cage that mice run around & around on but never go anywhere? That is how I feel sometimes. I feel like the more I do & the more I am involved with, the farther behind I get & the less I get done. I enjoy my life right now & that hasn't always been the case but as life continues flying by at incredible speeds & the maze of life gets more complicated, I seem to accept my place in the maze or on the mouse wheel much better than I once did. I just don't stress out as much & I can't really figure out why except for the fact that maybe it is just the fact that I have resolved myself to my place in the universe & don't excpect more than what I have or who I am.
Regardless of how I feel right now, I know I can change my mind at any moment based on the obstacles placed before me but if you are anything like me or if you ever feel the same way, just remember that we are all in this together & it is only in helping others that will truly make us happy.

No comments: