Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cherished Moments

Wonderful events in our life become cherished moments when shared with those we love.
What is it about experiencing anything in our life that causes the experience to become better when shared with somebody? I have witnessed incredible sunsets, scenery, animals, personal accomplishment & satisfaction but the joy experienced is so small compared to any experience shared with another. I think it is "sharing" that makes a memorable experience, it is verifying to yourself that what you witnessed is as memorable as you thought, it is validating what you experienced so as to have proof when sharing the experience with others. I also feel that the main reason for enjoying a shared moment more than experiencing it alone is that you have comfort in knowing you aren't alone because nobody really wants to be alone.

1 comment:

Elise Maygren said...

Good issue I love this topic I could say more but I am too tired! that movie was great run fatboy run. thank you