Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hair vs Bald

I have to comment on this because as I get older my hair is disappearing. I can appreciate a guy who has a full head of hair but can also find it annoying because I don't have a choice in whether my hair falls out & where once a full head of hair existed, callic & all, there is thinning hair with a bald head showing itself through the few thin strands of remaining hair.
Yeah, I have heard all the comments, which used to irritate me. Try rogaine, hey baldy, bald looks good on you or I like this one, You can't hardly notice. Are you nuts, of course you can notice & if you can't, you are blind as well as nuts.
O.K. maybe I have no choice in what my parents did to my hair when their genes were flawed but I can accept it & quit whining about it or stressing out about it. I have tried rogaine & realized that it wasn't my hair that made me who I am, it is me who makes me who I am & regardless of how much hair I have or have not, other than personal vanity, who really cares?
My advice to all you hair deprived people out there, forget about it, the rest of us have & it won't make you a better person anyway.

No comments: