Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Is It Just Me?

I have been doing what I have been told to do with regard to voting for a politician but as I research, watch the news, listen to others & ponder what I have learned, I can't understand why anybody would vote for Obama? I understand the concept of change but if you vote for somebody that has been groomed by some of the most powerful people on earth & every decision he makes is approved by those that put him where he is, you get the same thing we now have. I don't understand how you can put somebody in the most powerful position in the world & not expect experience in decision making & fiscally sound principles, proven through leadership & governance. I am not McCains biggest fan but he has a long record of decision making & standing up to anyone that he disagrees with. Does anybody care that this is the most corrupt election in the history of the United States? If it isn't Acorn, homeless people being solicited & voting for food, non citizen voters, fake names on absentee ballots & multi absentee ballots for individuals. Hmmmmm who benefits from this corruption? It isn't McCain so whether Obama is at fault or not, the fix is in & he has the chance to steal the White House, not because he is the best candidate but because he has the most dishonest constituents. I don't know what will happen next week but the United States as I once knew, no longer exists & that, along with breaking my heart, disgusts me. It disgusts me that people are so greedy in this country that they will do anything to win, including cheating & could care less about anybody but them self.
Only God can save us because we certainly can't & the future is in his hands & they are among the only honest hands

No comments: