Friday, October 31, 2008

Little vs Big

All my life I have heard about the little guy syndrome & after observing many people over the years, I think there is some validity to this but can't quite get a grasp on why? I don't believe all the short people fall into this category but the majority definitely have some issues with size.
I was talking to a friend recently & the topic came up that small guys, quite often have big mouths or seem to relish in the spot light. Actors came up & we realized that most actors are actually very short & perhaps that is their way of covering up for size. They can act like they are somebody else? I don't know much about this but as a person that is not small, I don't understand what small people & especially small guys are trying to accomplish by acting puffed up & always trying to act tough. Maybe it has to do with growing up & being picked on by bigger kids? Bullies usually pick on kids that are smaller than them self because they don't want kids to fight back.
Pay attention all you short guys out their. Big guys are insecure also & the only difference other than size between a big guy & a small guy is perception. Big guys aren't picked on by little guys & everyone knows it but big guys are usually bigger babies than anyone else. people think they are tough because they are big but they are usually pantie waists.

No comments: