Saturday, October 11, 2008

Guys Mullets, Ponytails and earrings

I'm sorry, if your a guy & your wearing an earring, your a pansey. Do you think this makes you look more manly? No it doesn't. What it does though, is makes it look like you are following popular trend & have no decision making powers of your own. Earrings look nice on women & can compliment a necklace or femine outfit but when a "burly" guy is wearing an earring he looks like a "burly" guy wearing an earring & trying to prove he is cool because he is insecure with himself.
It's like a guy with a mullet or an old guy with long hair. Have you seen those guys that are mostly bald, wearing a pony tail? Disgusting!!!!!!!! Who on this earth has told them that they look good? If you tell somebody they look good in a mullet or a dude they look good with a pony tail, you are humiliating them & are making the rest of us, have to look at them & try not to laugh.
I'm not perfect by any means & for sure I am not the fashion police because I have seen pictures of myself at times in my life & I can't believe I walked out in public looking like I did. I was a complete moron but there are some things which just don't look good on guys, a mullet, a pony tail & an earring. You may not be a fairy if you wear any of these but you sure look like one. Now to those of you that judge me by my views, you are entitled & I might look like the biggest fairy of all & if i do, let me know because maybe I do & hopefully somebody will tell me so I can change. I don't want to be like the person that everyone laughs at behind their back but in person says how good they look. Be honest, get a backbone, save us from humiliating ourselves.

No comments: