Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rubbing It In Your Face

All of you have seen the person that probably doesn't have much confidence, is arrogant, is mentally challenged or is simply obnoxious & rude. You know the person, they are the one's that when they get something, they rub it in your face or brag about it. Now don't get me wrong, I understand the need to show everyone your new toy or telling everyone about an exciting adventure you had or something incredible you saw or experienced but come on, do you have to leave your "Obama for president" signs in your yard or on your car for weeks & months after he won. O.k., your messiah has reached the White House, I understand the need to be happy but give the rest of us a break. After your guy or girl gets in, throw your party & "shut up about it".
Nobody likes someone who brags (NOBODY), so shut up & quit bragging. I won't do it to you & don't like it when it gets done to me.

No comments: