Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kids

Isn't funny how kids can say anything & get away with it? I had my 3 year old granddaughter Lily, over last week & she was playing at the table, when one of a few adults said that my grandson was awake in the bedroom. Being innocent but probably hearing this before Lily, while still playing said, "somebody better get him" & she just kept playing without even realizing what she said.
If one of the adults had said that, they would have been told in unanimous unison, get him yourself. I think the saying, we should be like little children is important because children are innocent & when they speak it is not in anger or laziness, they just speak from their heart.

1 comment:

carly said...

especially lily! oh my she's a crack up! i wish i could see her as much as you and hear all the funny things she says! but little kids are sometimes brutally honest.