Sunday, April 26, 2009

Reality TV

Do you really think that reality tv is normal people acting normal or is it normal people trying to be famous? I think that it is the 2nd thought & that nobody can act normal when surrounded by camera people & if they are acting normal, they are clinically insane because if you can actually be yourself, knowing that people all over the world are watching every thing you do, you are so much into yourself that nobody else can ever get in which would be insanity.
I have thought about being on reality shows like survivor because I have a lot of the survivor skills but are you kidding me, I don't know how you could be a normal nice person when you have deception & game playing going on around you all day & night. Once again the reason for being on the show wouldn't be for acting normal, it would be for money which I guess by the nature of tv, would make you famous at least for "15 minutes".
The excitement of playing a game of life skills is enticing but the down side could be catastrophic so for my desire to act normal on a show which claims to be reality, won't happen. For those that think reality tv is real, I have 3 words for you. WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT.

1 comment:

carly said...

love it! ps, can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!