Friday, May 22, 2009

Ups & Downs

I am experiencing life with every breath I take but I can't believe how chaotic life can be at times. you would think that after 51 years of experience that I would understand life but the reality is that I don't have a clue.
In the past 6 months we took in an 18 year old girl that has been abused, had to send her away , had another grand daughter, I was in my one & only sing & dance performance, Coached 5th grade boys basketball, coached 7/8 grade girls softball with Bri Bales, sold my ktm dirt bike that I loved, my dad died, Mona & I went to Mexico, son in law joined army because of poor economy, been to hospital twice when friend overdosed on drugs, drove through a blizzard for 300 miles to see my grand daughter born & any number of work, school Board & personal issues.
This is only in a 6 month period of time. It is crazy how much we deal with in a day, week, month or year.
I hope all of you can find the strength you need to battle your demons, fight for your cause or simply survive the war we call life.

3 comments:

Enjoying life and having fun said...

Ralph,
You are the most niceset uncle and I Miss Grandpa Ken. You are their when someone needs advice.

Jeanie

Anonymous said...

life can be the most complicated and hectic and confusing place to be. But through it all it certainly is an adventure, and ends up being worth it. hope that friend who over doses is ok. I'm sure that she just needed some fresh mountain air!!
-Dianna

hopeinfaith said...

check out my blog
liveforthefaith.blogspot.com
-dianna