Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Get Off Your Butts

The time for sitting around & talking is long past & if we don't get off our butts & fight for what is right, we will lose everything this Country stands for & everything we fought for & everything that makes us great. Do you not understand that we can never go back & that we have already jumped off the cliff without a parachute? When we allow Government to do whatever it wants & our votes are overturned by judges or congress then we are no longer a democracy that is controlled by the majorities voice, we are a Country run by Dictators, Kings & Rulers.
I am shaking my head right now by the amount of arrogance & spineless behaviour shown by many politicians. I can't believe that illegal aliens have more rights than me. My son in law has to join the army at 32 so he can support his family after being laid off from work & not able to find a comparable job that will support my daughter & two grandchildren. He is a hero because although he is receiving tax dollars, (HE IS WORKING FOR THEM) & protecting our rights in the process.
Do you care so little for your rights that you don't care what happens & will only sit around & wait for crumbs tossed your way in the feeding frenzy of vultures wanting free handouts? I hope not & I hope you realize that if you don't open your mouth & get off your butt, you won't have anything left to call your own.

No comments: