Sunday, November 16, 2008

Strong WIll Survive

It is a strange time with saddness, depression, frustration & chaos in the world but amidst all the turmoil, there are still amazing & wonderful people in the world & incredible heros which emerge from the depths of insanity. I was at a funeral today & the son of the man who passed away, talked about his dad in a way that I knew nothing about. I knew the man as a hard core negotiator that penny pinched the life out of everything he worked on. I never saw the sensitive & wise man which had engrained wisdom to his son & inspired his son to greatness.
The pearl of wisdom which struck me like a ton of bricks falling on my head was " TOUGH TIMES DON'T LAST BUT TOUGH MEN DO"
This isn't a new saying because I have seen it before but when I heard it today, it had more meaning & made me realize that it is time to take back our Country. I am sick of my rights being taken away, my voice being ignored & my Country being destroyed. We need tough men & women who aren't afraid to fight for what is ours & what is right. Open your mouth & say you are done being ignored because our votes are obviously being ignored.

1 comment:

Enjoying life and having fun said...

I second that Ralph .. Your right Obama do nothing for a country ...